Here they are:
- Steve Hayes at Notes from undergroundis blogging his thoughts "Christianity inclusive or exclusive?"
- It's a family affair comes from Jenelle D'Alessandro
- John Smulo will be adding his thoughts.
- Erin Word shares some thoughts on The Politics
- Sam Norton the Elizaphanian writes about Inclusively fanatical.
- Julie Clawson of One hand clapping writes about The narrow door
- David Fisher asks "Why are we exclusive?"
- Mike Bursell muses on Inclusive or exclusive: you mean there's a choice?
- Sally of Eternal echoes shares her thoughts about Christianity - exclusive or inclusive
- Cobus van Wyngaard is contemplating Inclusivity within claims of heresy
- Tim Abbott joins the c onversation with Christianity - inclusive or exclusive?
- Sonja posts on Pack behaviour.
- And, as an extra, Nic Paton of Sounds and silence adds something on Incarnation, inclusion and hell