Actually my own contribution consists of links to three old blog posts of mine, since they were already available and I didn't have anything new to say.
The first was a paper I wrote at the request of our Archbishop, Metropolitan Seraphim of Johannesburg and Pretoria, on the theology of Christian marriage.
The second was a proposal I made when the constitutional court ordered parliament to revise the Marriage Act to make provision for homosexual marriages. I proposed that the Marriage Act be repealed and that the state get out of the marriage business altogether, and leave it to civil society.
The third was on homophobia, and touched on things like the distinction between homosexual marriage and "gay marriage" (which is a different thing altogether). Here are the links to all the contributions, including mine.
- Kathy Baldock at Canyonwalker Connections – Marriage “I Do” For Who
- Dan Brennan at Faith Dance – Sexual Difference, Marriage and Friendship
- Steve Hayes at Khanya – Same Sex Marriage Synchroblog
- Sonja Andrews at Calacirian – In Defense Of Marriage
- John C O’Keefe – Exactly What Is Gay Marriage
- Liz Dyer at Grace Rules – Nobody knows why or how same-sex marriage is harmful
- Herman Groenewald at Along The Way – Same Sex Debate
- Margaret Boelman at Minnowspeaks – What Have We Done
- David Henson at unorthodoxology – ban marriage
- Erin Word at Mapless – Synchroblog: Legalizing Same Sex Marriage
- Joshua Jinno at Antechurch – The Church Is Impotent
If you have comments on any individual contribution you can use the blog comments section, but if you want to make more general comments on two or more contributions, a good place to to so is the chris_soc : Christianity and society discussion forum.